Time and Date

2009-06-14

jump start my life

all alone..wondering what to do with my life..i better start building a LIFE by now..but i don't know how to start..if only it were just as easy as doing my sketches..i probably need some lessons on how to "build up a life"..i've been through a lot these past few years..i feel like i'm so lost..like a little child..who can't find her way back home..hoping for someone to find me..and help me find my way back home..if i could just go back..to the time when i was just a little girl..with no worries at all..just happy with whatever i had..i didn't have to worry if i looked good..or if i was already too fat..and the best part of being just a little girl is that..i didn't have to worry about BOYS..about failed relationships..break-ups..cheating..lies..and all that crappy things about love..

now..how do i get back on track again?..i feel like i'm so messed up..and i couldn't fix myself..when people ask me..what are my plans for my future..i honestly couldn't think of an answer right away..it's like all the things that i've planned in the past just flew away with the wind..scattered everywhere..and i don't know where to find each piece..my life right now is like trying to solve a puzzle..but the pieces need to be searched in a maze..that's how messy it is..and that's how hard it is to solve..i know it'll take time for me to solve this puzzle-like life of mine..but i know i'll be able to match the pieces and make it whole again..and create a perfect picture..

i feel like..i've been "crushed" so hard..that every piece of me is gone..but i know if i just continue fighting..i will be whole again..i'm still young..and i'm sure a lot of more complicated things will come my way..but by that time..i'll make sure that i'll solve every puzzle that will come my way..i just have to let all the bad things pass me by..and make sure to learn from them..and let all the good things come to me..


-JJGH-


No comments:

Post a Comment